#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Bought a pair of boots.....went to Niagara falls, ... » | Hold me close and hold me fast The magic spell you... » | Something to entertain those who read my blog...he... » | erm....today's weather is good, wind was strong, b... » | It is snowing outiside.......first time seeing it.... » | okie.check this out...this is the shop that i said... » | Just look at the vegetables....they are lovely..  » | These are some of the pastries they sell there...  » | Let me see so far what i have bought....the most l... » | I start to feel like everyone is giving me a farew... »

It is cold outside today..can see very very thick snow... actually its still snowing..i need to shift to the living room today because the guy is coming back today..T-T...Tribers I want to sleep with you~~

Need to work on my play that I bought yesterday.. waiting for tribers to online...aih...another cold day..wonder if I am going anywhere later....Its cold.....

Cold.....Samui......