#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Something to entertain those who read my blog...he... » | erm....today's weather is good, wind was strong, b... » | It is snowing outiside.......first time seeing it.... » | okie.check this out...this is the shop that i said... » | Just look at the vegetables....they are lovely..  » | These are some of the pastries they sell there...  » | Let me see so far what i have bought....the most l... » | I start to feel like everyone is giving me a farew... » | erm...we talked about relationships. The perfect p... » | Erm....I feel kinda weird today.....probably becau... »

Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose

When you kiss me heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see La vie en rose

When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart
A world where roses bloom
And when you speak, angels sing from above

Everyday words seem to turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be La vie en rose

私はツライブスに大好きです。彼は私のソルメト である。彼は常に私に微笑を置いた。生命は彼と素晴らしい。^^