#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | AHAHA...well.so Qba's bread is good...but the food... » | well...this bread is really good...what's better i... » | This is part of the decor in that place...posh pla... » | us in that posh place...Qba..i think that's what i... » | I am feeling weird today.....もんだいをきかない。。don't ask ... » | Sam was really great in the christmas play..The wh... » | hey....i kinda look like this when i was younger..... » | Well....firstly i got myself some rash that doesn'... » | Watched "All About Lily Chou-Chou" yesterday.....t... » | bloody hell.......want me to ffk with my fren agai... »

Apparently there's some place which can make Qba a mamak stall -Lafite, Shangri-La..AHAHHA...per head for christmas dinner cost 800 bucks..Wth..These kind of food is so not for Malaysian...especially middle class people like me..

I got a card from tribers.....^^..suprised...