#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | ah.........prom is coming....i am on drugs to keep... » | I am now in a crisis.......to take speech or not t... » | WHAT THE FUCK...NOW THEY COULDN"T SHOW MY PICTURE ... » | ooh...blogger has a new interface which looks so m... » | I am so excited bout the K trip, and now we will h... » | Damn it...angelfire close down my account because ... » | i have complicated feelings today..but it's more t... » | AH....I FINALLY RESEARCH AND FOUND THE TRANSLUCENT... » | Today is the first day of the non-violence day. IT... » | Mom cried... Because brother treated her really RU... »

LOUIS VUITTON bracelet with the lock and key charm...damn nice...anyone who sees this blog must buy me....MUAHAHHAHA.. Dun feel like going to audition anymore, sien aa...this thursday got radio show somemore