#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Ramblings #4

« Home | Ramblings #3 » | Ramblings #2 » | More ramblings from now on. » | RIP Heath. » | How to write a book. » | I've got like 10,800 things to do before christmas. » | Tell me, what can be hotter? » | Happy 831, Malaysia. » | One Summer Night » | Tea like a lady »

Ramblings #4

Even if you want me to change the copy for another gazillion times, your rice cooker will always be three steps behind from Zojirushi or Tiger.

And even if I have a very strong copy for your rice cooker, customers are going to find out that the ads are lying, eventually.

And also even if you offer free spice for the healthy variety your appliance makes, seriously, nobody effing cares.

Please be aware of that and move the eff aside.

Thank you very much.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts