#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Ramblings #3

« Home | Ramblings #2 » | More ramblings from now on. » | RIP Heath. » | How to write a book. » | I've got like 10,800 things to do before christmas. » | Tell me, what can be hotter? » | Happy 831, Malaysia. » | One Summer Night » | Tea like a lady » | O Tell Me The Truth About Love »

Ramblings #3

I love how fat women hypnotize self with delusional lies like:

' I am curvy.'

or

' I am on the healthier side.'

You are not curvy when you are wearing a size 16 and only 5'2 and you are definitely not on the healthy side. You are in fact, sorry to say, obese and so not healthy. I have been there and is thankful to be slapped awake by the mother and be brought back to reality.



The deadline for the pain in the ass job has been brought forward, I am done with it, and is glad that is temporarily over. Cat just came prancing to my table in a sarcastic glee telling me that the job is on hold due to the budget.

How nice of you. Watch out for karma, you assholes.

Am now waiting for printing of final art for some booklet job. Overtime today probably indicates having the Laksa that I missed for lunch for dinner - on overtime claim. I will further celebrate that with a dessert.

Food aside, back to work.

I am pretty captivated by the rather intriguing evil grin of the Art Director. This has been bothering me for a while and there's a strong need to blog about it.

Till I have more words to compose, ciao.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts