#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: More ramblings from now on.

« Home | RIP Heath. » | How to write a book. » | I've got like 10,800 things to do before christmas. » | Tell me, what can be hotter? » | Happy 831, Malaysia. » | One Summer Night » | Tea like a lady » | O Tell Me The Truth About Love » | A little bit of everything. » | Back. »

More ramblings from now on.

Oh hey, I am back blogging. Yes. Me Is Back. Because of several reasons.

1. Very bored while thinking for the correct words for a headline.

2. I have too many things on mind to ramble about and it feels like brain constipation without virtually penning it down.

3. I am too lazy to make up stories for the Dingelababy blog, which was initially part of my money-making plan.

4. I simply want you to know what I am thinking.



For a recap, and new readers out there, I just came back from US after half a decade. If you ask me if I am used to Malaysia by now, the answer will be an awkward yes. The truth is that I miss the spinning classes/ yogurt/ not very healthy a.k.a fattening food/ SHOPPING over there, and all these stated above was a big part of the past half decade of my life.

I am now a copywriter for an ad firm. I used to think highly of and have so much passion in that I will go to the end of the world and back a gazillion times for this job, but no I don't like my job anymore as I found that in reality most clients are assholes. I love my colleagues though, they are really nice people. Thus, I am seeking ways to get out of this industry as soon as I establish my own business. I am not so secretly starting an online business and the site will be up real soon.

I have a bunch of toys/imaginary friends which I love dearly and talk to regularly due to lack of real life socializing. My best friend is Adam the monkey. And I will stop here because you probably is thinking right now that this girl is crazy.

Okay I think that's about what I've been up to recently. * Prays hard that bossman doesn't stumble upon this blog EVER.



So I had a hardcore craving for sushi this afternoon and I gave Sakae Sushi another try. I had really bad experience with the branch in KLCC, but after some convincing by a colleague, I thought why not? Happily, I prance into the restaurant, sat myself down comfortably and started picking sushi off the conveyor belt. I can't remember what I ate even though it was just hours ago, all that I can recall is that the first bite was terrible.

I told myself: Maybe this is cheap so it's crap, try a more expensive one.

Second dish. Still crap.

I repeated to myself the line that I said during the first dish, and tried another one.

Halfway through my third dish. I gave up. And decided never ever ever set foot ever in any branch of this chain EVER AGAIN.

It's either Sakae sushi's food is really bad, or I am under Sushi Zanmai's spell.

RM 20 wasted JUST LIKE THAT. I would be better off eating economy rice from the corner kopitiam nearby the office.

And I hate you Pfizer. ( totally random, but I have to voice this.)

End of today's rambling. Sekian terima kasih.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts