#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Ramblings #2

« Home | More ramblings from now on. » | RIP Heath. » | How to write a book. » | I've got like 10,800 things to do before christmas. » | Tell me, what can be hotter? » | Happy 831, Malaysia. » | One Summer Night » | Tea like a lady » | O Tell Me The Truth About Love » | A little bit of everything. »

Ramblings #2

Wanted Asam Laksa for lunch, but it is raining. Oh well. Economy rice is not as bad anyway.

I think I should start bringing lunchboxes to work. Although it might be a bit of a hassle, and I might risk the chances of being secluded by my workmates; I think I need the extra lunch money for better causes and that alone time to laugh to myself. Maybe I should pack Adam into my lunch bag too.

I am still breaking my head to think for an alternative headline but I am having trouble writing right now. The situation is like you are a man and is demanded by a sexually insatiable bitch for another round of earth shattering sex after orgasming three times without resting.

Thus, lacking of words to complete this post.

So till then, bye bye.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts