#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Pop! Goes my heart.

« Home | Heartfelt condolences to Virginia Tech. » | A New Day, A New Life. » | What I am feeling » | ads, flyer and brochures. » | 7 Posts to go. » | Let me die please. » | I finally have made up my mind. » | first attempt. Fail. I'll bet a million dollars th... » | Happy getting married. WTH. » | I only realized that all people my age are speakin... »

Pop! Goes my heart.

After that chaos that I've started in my ad group that day, I've been doomed with a headache that is there for consecutive on and off two days.
But I don't care, the more I think about it, I am glad of what I've done.
Should have shouted at her even louder. Damn.

Anyways.

Despite all the shocking news that keep updating every 5 mins about the massacre, I took a little break and watched the long anticipated Music and Lyrics. Oh, how I heart Hugh Grant. No, you won't understand how much I like him. You know you really like a guy when you still swoon over him when he is in his tightest pants and weirdest dance moves.

Yes. That is what happened to me.
Swooning over Hugh Grant in TIGHT white pants doing the cheesiest dance moves you can ever imagine.
He is just so cute.
I wish HS is 1/10 as cute.



And I wonder if I will act like one of those ladies if I see 911's Lee in a gathering dinner in 10 years time.