#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: I finally have made up my mind.

« Home | first attempt. Fail. I'll bet a million dollars th... » | Happy getting married. WTH. » | I only realized that all people my age are speakin... » | Long awaited period is here. Finally.Must be all t... » | Don't dream, it's freaking over. » | Was singing along to this Dreamgirls song a while... » | From HS's office. » | Bag fund. » | *wink* » | Weird feelings these couple of days.Why?Don't ask ... »

I finally have made up my mind.

Another 10 posts, I am so gonna to close down this blog.
I think I am better off sticking with my good ol' Moleskine.

Why?

I think I have at least 5 reasons for closing down my blog.
1. It is way too not personal.
2. I have way too few friends who is aware of my blog.
3.Although sometimes I think I am somewhat boring and emotional, but I think I am way better than some actcuteinpink ah lian from singapore. However, she just gets more reader. What the hell is happening to this society?
4. Maybe I am a loner in the blogosphere.
5. Maybe I am not that good as good afterall

And I think I would like to be left alone for a while.

....
You are the one who inspired me to write ler... Oh well...

It's the only place where i get updates of ur life. U really wanna do it?

コメントを投稿