#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Happy getting married. WTH. » | I only realized that all people my age are speakin... » | Long awaited period is here. Finally.Must be all t... » | Don't dream, it's freaking over. » | Was singing along to this Dreamgirls song a while... » | From HS's office. » | Bag fund. » | *wink* » | Weird feelings these couple of days.Why?Don't ask ... » | 你和你愛的她 »



first attempt. Fail. I'll bet a million dollars that you cannot tell what animal is that without reading the print.



First half of the second attempt. The way they wanted me to make it. A fun fact sheet. In my style.
I hate it.



Second half of the second attempt, the best that i can come up is this at this point. Damn.



Third attempt. NOW. At least something I am a little satisfied.