#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Let me die please.

« Home | I finally have made up my mind. » | first attempt. Fail. I'll bet a million dollars th... » | Happy getting married. WTH. » | I only realized that all people my age are speakin... » | Long awaited period is here. Finally.Must be all t... » | Don't dream, it's freaking over. » | Was singing along to this Dreamgirls song a while... » | From HS's office. » | Bag fund. » | *wink* »

Let me die please.

8 more posts to go after this one.

Well, I am not going to like totally close this blog.
Just that I'll stop writing here.
For Good.
Maybe.

Maybe I'll have a comeback, with a twist.

Whatever.

Just wanna let you guys know that I feel worthless, despite the truth that I am brighter than a lot of my group members.
Bright as in BLING BLING SHINE bright.
And I feel frustratedly hopeless as the ad project goes on.
Apparently coal can never shine like diamonds do.
It's not that they can't, but they just don't want to.
What the hell.

I just can't imagine that people that are more impractical,stubborn-er and dumber than me actually exist in the world.
In my very freaking group.
And I so want to win this thing.
Damn.

Just shoot me right in the head. Now.

coal are more useful then diamond ler... =)

I am not saying that they are useless. But just saying that they can't shine like diamond. Both are the same stuff.

コメントを投稿