#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Long awaited period is here. Finally.Must be all t... » | Don't dream, it's freaking over. » | Was singing along to this Dreamgirls song a while... » | From HS's office. » | Bag fund. » | *wink* » | Weird feelings these couple of days.Why?Don't ask ... » | 你和你愛的她 » | I braved the cold. And I walked home. Safely. » | let's drink. »

I only realized that all people my age are speaking like an adult already.
And they are all leading that kind of life that I want to have since I was little
Whereas I am still stuck in that teenager type of life where seemed like dead.
Which makes me feel terribly ashamed of myself.

How long more can I start speaking as if I were someone reputable?
How long more can I start having a night life?
How long more can I start having loads of my own money and spend it?
How long more do I need to wait to get myself a decent house to stay in?
How long more can I start going on vacation without worrying how much money I have left in my account?
How long more do I need to wait till HS start buying me gifts from places like Tiffany?

I used to think that once I hit 21, every thing on this list will check itself automatically.
Man, I am going to be 24 this year. How long more do I actually need to wait?

Damn.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts