#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | From HS's office. » | Bag fund. » | *wink* » | Weird feelings these couple of days.Why?Don't ask ... » | 你和你愛的她 » | I braved the cold. And I walked home. Safely. » | let's drink. » | New York, New York » | Do you know... » | I am going to New York in half an hours time.DAMN ... »

Was singing along to this Dreamgirls song a while ago..

Never met a man
Quite like you
didn't know you can
Making my dreams come true

You're strong and you're smart
You're taking my heart
And I'll give you the rest of me too

You're the perfect man for me
I love you I do


And I got this very unexpected response from HS:
Yes, I know.
Along with it was this grin saying that he's not joking.

I didn't know he's THAT thick skinned.

ラベル: ,

haha. well, he is really quite thick skinned. But, you might give the same response to him if he probably said that to you. Between, i am sending u all the angpows which were meant for you, though i might have taken some, for tips and all those postage. But at least the empty red packets will go with the others. After all, it's the definition of the culture of giving angpow that matters, not the money in it, rite? ^^

nyaha....eh, you shouldn't take my money. I am so going to get it back from you. Anyway, thanks bro!

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts