#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Its true, that the best are always saved for last.

« Home | Hola! » | Pop! Goes my heart. » | Heartfelt condolences to Virginia Tech. » | A New Day, A New Life. » | What I am feeling » | ads, flyer and brochures. » | 7 Posts to go. » | Let me die please. » | I finally have made up my mind. » | first attempt. Fail. I'll bet a million dollars th... »

Its true, that the best are always saved for last.

Well, I knew that we're going to win, especially after I see those people that I had been complaining about since ages ago totally did an awesome job presenting! And we won. And later I heard from one of the TAs, the reason we won is because we have the most eye catching and good concept ads. And all those hassle to the zoo, just to calculate the time using public transportation.
Yes, we won!!

But how come i don't have the feeling like what I had when I won the Tonawanda project?

Still, it's nice to win. At least I get a sure A for this class.



About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts