#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Early Christmas Dinner.

« Home | I have 4 finals this week. » | Try not to miss me too much. » | F*ckness. » | an early little present for christmas » | Black Friday. Happy Day. » | This worth more than a million. » | Little things to ramble about. » | Smile for me. » | A letter to brother. (also to those who are as exc... » | Thoughts. »

Early Christmas Dinner.

Neil treated us a special dinner.
Despite having two exams tomorrow, I went to that dinner.
Alone.
Which made me look like a hungry pig.
Anyway, I went.
Because I figured that if I were Neil, and I asked everyone to come for dinner,
and no one showed up,
I would be very sad.
I guess I made Neil a happy man.
I mean at least contented.
Food was good.
They have all sorts of really so cute can die type of desserts.
Gingerbread houses, edible swarovski crystal coated cookies, logs and a chocolate fountain.
(Too bad my camera phone outta battery)
I managed to take a picture of Will and Kenny.
All equipped with reindeer ears.





HO!HO!HO! Merry Christmas.

ラベル: , ,

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts