#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Lotsa Love, from London

« Home | Love Jeero » | The Evil Duo » | Blog not closing down afterall. » | BLOG CLOSING » | Matt and Levi » | Sumptious Dinner » | Its third day. » | This is torture. » | Dream Adam's dream » | On everything about saturday. »

Lotsa Love, from London

Dear,
Here is what you have been waiting for. From all these places I have been, sending you all my love from a thousand miles away.
Hope you like it.

Classic Red Booth.


The Big Ben.


St. Paul's Cathedral.


London Bridge from the sight seeing bus.


Yo Sushi Lunch with my brother. Had been a long while since I have sushi like this.


St Albans Church. The oldest church in UK.


Summer girls on the green.


The dark side of us.


Ducks by the pond.


So long for now. Love you lots.

XoXo,
Niki

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts