#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Oh...it turns out to be a not so good day after al... » | adam on my pillow...grinning...he's always grinnin... » | You know what....some people are born cheap , and ... » | Yay...I am safe and sound back in Buffalo....back ... » | Hmm...quitted my job...and going back this thursda... » | or this combination, the shirt with the geometrica... » | tell me which one is better...this shirt and the g... » | This is the box of HS's shirt.  » | This is the Marc Jacobs bag that I bought the othe... » | Break today...nothing to do....wanted to go Soho..... »

Hmm...just went to friendster and flip through the pages and ...VOON'S STILL DAMN DAMN DAMN captivating..some guys are born like that...from the first time you see him, till after years you din see him, and you see him again...shit..STILL SO CUTE!!!what's not so cute is that he has a gf beside him already, shit i hate that.Anyway, today's a good day, despite the weird weather, and me not feeling so well. Everything's fine...my quiz went on well, at least i know how to differentiate dependent variable and independent variable right before i went into the class . DON'T LAUGH AT ME! I KNOW I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DIFFERENTIATE THAT AGES AGO!! Then another good thing is that i feel clever because i got a good for my lab exercise...and i also feel clever in my english class... ehehehe...whatelse, let me see...oh i also feel clever since i can understand what my geography teacher says..which is a miracle..^^ Its a good day..should tell HS about that..

everyone, have a good one too.

LOL!!!!!11!!! YES!!!!!!!!

so clever liao ah...

CHI

コメントを投稿