#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | This is a view of Soho...basically it's all buildi... » | Went SoHO to get HS a b-day present and i discover... » | This is my family in chinatown....hahaha.see dangl... » | This is me, in my chinatown room...  » | Oh hey....hmm....quit my job,everyone asked me to ... » | The job is a seriously boring job....its not busy ... » | Got myself a job..should be a friendly environment... » | and i wonder who it is who tot of such kinda watch... » | How could anyone ever imagine someone is able to i... » | erm.four days since i wrote the last blog..I went ... »

This is something interesting that i saw in one of the streets in SoHO...its a woman with like 8 pairs of breasts....i wonder who the hell did this kinda art..its weird
 Posted by Hello