#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | and i wonder who it is who tot of such kinda watch... » | How could anyone ever imagine someone is able to i... » | erm.four days since i wrote the last blog..I went ... » | At Last my love has come alongMy Lonely days are o... » | well , let me see what else i should say......oh o... » | This is cranky, a wind up toy, i got it from MoMA ... » | this is puppy...one horny little soft puppy....HS ... » | Well let me introduce some new members to my famil... » | Well, first day of my pathetic job, the boss doesn... » | This is Baltimore, in Maryland..This land is named... »

Got myself a job..should be a friendly environment from what i saw, at least the first day is like so much better than what i had last time, the boss was friendly even ask me whether i want something to eat or what, and i can wear anything i like as long as its black pants, red, white or black shirt..pay of course not as high as HS's but i am glad..still dunno how's everything yet.... but so far so good..
 Posted by Hello