#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | This is me, in my chinatown room...  » | Oh hey....hmm....quit my job,everyone asked me to ... » | The job is a seriously boring job....its not busy ... » | Got myself a job..should be a friendly environment... » | and i wonder who it is who tot of such kinda watch... » | How could anyone ever imagine someone is able to i... » | erm.four days since i wrote the last blog..I went ... » | At Last my love has come alongMy Lonely days are o... » | well , let me see what else i should say......oh o... » | This is cranky, a wind up toy, i got it from MoMA ... »

This is my family in chinatown....hahaha.see dangles? But HS changed his name to Adam already...They are one happy family....and check that little thing under Jeero's body...ahahaha...HS called that thing Jeero's kuku..actually it's a feather from my pillow accidentally stuck in his body.. Posted by Hello