#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | The job is a seriously boring job....its not busy ... » | Got myself a job..should be a friendly environment... » | and i wonder who it is who tot of such kinda watch... » | How could anyone ever imagine someone is able to i... » | erm.four days since i wrote the last blog..I went ... » | At Last my love has come alongMy Lonely days are o... » | well , let me see what else i should say......oh o... » | This is cranky, a wind up toy, i got it from MoMA ... » | this is puppy...one horny little soft puppy....HS ... » | Well let me introduce some new members to my famil... »

Oh hey....hmm....quit my job,everyone asked me to stay.....AHAHHAHA...i am proud of myself...ehehehhe..anyway...hmm....went explore nyc abit.....(yeah, again..) but this time i get to find some interesting places like west broadway......and all those streets that go down from canal to ground zero...then there's southstreet seaport..It's fun.ehehehhee...ears still buzing..but it kinda becoming part of me already......oh yeah......there's a new member to my family here....HS keep pesking me to get a fren for Jeero..so i got Dangles the monkey.. will show you soon...hehehhe


Posted by Hello