#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | well , let me see what else i should say......oh o... » | This is cranky, a wind up toy, i got it from MoMA ... » | this is puppy...one horny little soft puppy....HS ... » | Well let me introduce some new members to my famil... » | Well, first day of my pathetic job, the boss doesn... » | This is Baltimore, in Maryland..This land is named... » | Sun setting in Washington DC.. a view from the Tho... » | This is where Bush stays.  » | this is statue of liberty, the gift from france to... » | This is almost the entire view of New York's downt... »

At Last my love has come along
My Lonely days are over
And life is like a song
At Last the skies above are blue
And my heart was wrapped up in clover
The night i looked at you
I found a dream that i can speak to
A dream that I could call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that i have never known
You smiled, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
And you are mine at last