#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | This is an ad for my comm graphics class...not too... » | 需要一点勇气,来跟你说对不起 她一直在你心中,我还爱上你知道这样不行,偏偏继续下去 怎么会有结果,是... » | I wonder why Rock is unhappy with us....maybe its ... » | Went to Agnes place and eat dinner......CNY maa...... » | Happy Chinese New Year...HAHAHA....I am feeling ha... » | I feel signs of sore throat in me...I think later ... » | I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I w... » | Sometimes when you are feeling very comfortable in... » | Think about this... You may not realize it, but it... » | Learnt something today....too much donuts will cau... »

hmm.....snowing outside...going to study for the test tommorow..angel is angry with me, according to him, in his guidebook his boss gave him, shaking hands is not valid for making things right...shitness angel. blek..
erm...what should I say in such a cold spring morning...(I WONDER IF ITS SPRING ALREADY)..
Life's chilling..