#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Happy Chinese New Year...HAHAHA....I am feeling ha... » | I feel signs of sore throat in me...I think later ... » | I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I w... » | Sometimes when you are feeling very comfortable in... » | Think about this... You may not realize it, but it... » | Learnt something today....too much donuts will cau... » | Praise whoever up there who is responsible for the... » | 風遠遠地吹著 我的臉我的手我的髮我的心我的眼睛   你遠遠地呆在 那個城那個路那個房那個燈那扇窗口 ... » | Well, I cooked pasta ala Xiao Ci....i wonder if th... » | ehehehe...this is interesting...HAHAHA..  »

Went to Agnes place and eat dinner......CNY maa... erm..Food is seriously good....hmm... Valentine's coming...Feel like eating Tiramisu...see if anyone is going for groceries tommorow..
Godiva...Desmond...GODIVA!!!