#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Went to Agnes place and eat dinner......CNY maa...... » | Happy Chinese New Year...HAHAHA....I am feeling ha... » | I feel signs of sore throat in me...I think later ... » | I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I w... » | Sometimes when you are feeling very comfortable in... » | Think about this... You may not realize it, but it... » | Learnt something today....too much donuts will cau... » | Praise whoever up there who is responsible for the... » | 風遠遠地吹著 我的臉我的手我的髮我的心我的眼睛   你遠遠地呆在 那個城那個路那個房那個燈那扇窗口 ... » | Well, I cooked pasta ala Xiao Ci....i wonder if th... »

I wonder why Rock is unhappy with us....maybe its because we did something wrong...Hmm....nvm..Shusan bought us some instant tiramisu.....I wonder if it can be eaten...tried yesterday and it was bad...hmm..Valentine's Day....Happy Valentines Day to all the souls out there..I am one of the poor souls.....T-T...cooking dinner for my boys tonight..ahahha...
Wish me love..