#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Think about this... You may not realize it, but it... » | Learnt something today....too much donuts will cau... » | Praise whoever up there who is responsible for the... » | 風遠遠地吹著 我的臉我的手我的髮我的心我的眼睛   你遠遠地呆在 那個城那個路那個房那個燈那扇窗口 ... » | Well, I cooked pasta ala Xiao Ci....i wonder if th... » | ehehehe...this is interesting...HAHAHA..  » | in a hibernate mode today...basically spend most o... » | Its morning ...stopped snowing already......but st... » | well...thought maybe I should drop a blog before I... » | french kiss : This involves touching your tongue w... »

Sometimes when you are feeling very comfortable in a dream....reality pulls you back and tell you "Hey, this is what you shouldn't do." Like at one point, you already feel like snatching away's people's boyfriend, but then in the guy's pc you see her girlfriend messaging him, especially with the nickname of " I love my boy boy"....you seriously feel like : Shit...what the hell am I even thinking about...

This is what I learnt this morning..