#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | go check which box is the chick in...test how fast... » | Ms Sujata died. I feel weird. Zuto Bikkuri shite i... » | There's a really interesting site that Sam asked m... » | Tunggu sekejap wahai kasih (Wait for a while, my l... » | Feeling really bored with Google and want somethin... » | Ooh.....Went Dim Sum for breakfast...Heavenly, tha... » | Went out with June for that sushi buffet just now.... » | You must remember this A kiss is still a kiss A si... » | i got soo many cats...i feed them like everyday an... » | This is "my" cat sleeping...ehehehhe...cute huh..  »

advertising work.dunno how to do..shitness cannot design..must explain..shitness my face got like 5 pimple around my chin and beside my nose...shitnessly broke...shitness tired....
Shitness.