#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Feeling really bored with Google and want somethin... » | Ooh.....Went Dim Sum for breakfast...Heavenly, tha... » | Went out with June for that sushi buffet just now.... » | You must remember this A kiss is still a kiss A si... » | i got soo many cats...i feed them like everyday an... » | This is "my" cat sleeping...ehehehhe...cute huh..  » | Damn ... i tried so hard to figure out how to put ... » | this is one of my "all time favourite" ads..hehehe... » | i am feeling extremely weird today....seems like i... » | quite syok wei.......having broadband at home........ »

Tunggu sekejap wahai kasih (Wait for a while, my love)
Kerana hujan masih renyai (For the rain is still drizzling)
Tunggu sekejap (Wait for a while)
Dalam pelukan asmara ku (In my loving hugs)

Jangan bimbang (Don't worry)
Walaupun siang akan menjelma (Although dawn is breaking)
Malam ini (Tonight)
Belum puas ku bercumbu dengan kanda ( I haven't kissed you enough)

Tunggu sekejap wahai kasih (Wait for a while, my love)
Tunggulah sampai hujan teduh (Wait till the rain stops)
Mari ku dendang (Let me sing a happy song)
Jangan mengenang orang jauh (Don't think of someone far away)

Jangan pula (Don't)
Jangan tinggalkan aku seorang (Don't leave me alone)
Tunggu sekejap kasih (Wait for a while, my love)
Tunggu. (Wait)

This is a really nice song...i even translate it for those who couldn't understand malay..but i think in the original language is still the best, because every language has its own beauty in it. shitness me still don't know how to put audio on my blog...whoever who is interested in listening this song, just ask from me .