#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | say yes to adopt a kid from the third world countr... » | hey hey....... Hm called me...missed her so much, ... » | I am in the mood for jokes...i think i got myself ... » | Good Morning to the world....though i din send mon... » | feel like fever......大変.... » | michael said that dress looks good...and it's alri... » | Forgot to post this...this is Princess Sinlee and ... » | I bought my dress yesterday.MNG!! Mainstream man..... » | aih.....sien.everyone is so busy you know...but i ... » |   »

PRAY HARD THAT WINNIE GOES LANGKAWI!!! if not i get to sleep with the F*face....I DUWAN~~~ but kinda 为难 Jonathan also... he already planned everything, and now if winnie goes, we need to get another room, and the girls in the room need to pay like 20 bucks more... serve f*face rite!!! Go LANGKAWI !! Winnie....plzzzz.....
 
Imagine, you wake up and you see someone you hate a lot, what will you do?
Slap her?
Have a bad day ahead?
Curse her?
Show her a black face?
or give her a smile?

I should think about this if Winnie's not going......