#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | hey hey....... Hm called me...missed her so much, ... » | I am in the mood for jokes...i think i got myself ... » | Good Morning to the world....though i din send mon... » | feel like fever......大変.... » | michael said that dress looks good...and it's alri... » | Forgot to post this...this is Princess Sinlee and ... » | I bought my dress yesterday.MNG!! Mainstream man..... » | aih.....sien.everyone is so busy you know...but i ... » |   » | hmm..mike showed amanda the badge i gave him, what... »

say yes to adopt a kid from the third world countries. They got nothing to eat when we are here wasting food. They want to go to school when we are so lazy to go to school. They need a pencil when we have loads and loads and still buying... SAY YES TO ADOPT A KID!! ONLY RM50 / month... so if we divide it in days, we just need to save RM 1.70/day!! Don't tell me you couldn't save $1.70 from a day's pocket money....That's damn pathetic if you tell me that. What they need is just that little bit!! Do help them whoever who sees this here.....their futures depend on you!

http://www.wvi.org/wvi/home.htm

Help The World Make A Difference. Just like what i just did..

Image Hosted by ImageArk.net