#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | aih.....sien.everyone is so busy you know...but i ... » |   » | hmm..mike showed amanda the badge i gave him, what... » | what the hell..........i really duwan to be like t... » | The more i know jonathan, the more i feel it's the... » | I threw a tantrum on Mike yesterday saying that i ... » | apparently Mira knows jonathan. And she is infatua... » | i still feel souless.....i feel like an empty shel... » | sigh..........i am souless today. Dunno...i dunno ... » | do you know how a shattered heart looks like? I ha... »

I bought my dress yesterday.MNG!! Mainstream man......i think i am going to clash dress..i just hope everyone think will clash dress so at the end nobody wear it.....somemore it's low cut, girls without tits cannot wear also. But this dress is damn nice you know..this dress with a 4 inch heel... sigh........i still hope nobody buys it.
this is the dress:
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

This is my boobs shown while wearing that dress.....tell me, looks nice or obscene?
Image Hosted by ImageArk.net

I think i am going to be the one who looks perfect in this dress.