#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I am in the mood for jokes...i think i got myself ... » | Good Morning to the world....though i din send mon... » | feel like fever......大変.... » | michael said that dress looks good...and it's alri... » | Forgot to post this...this is Princess Sinlee and ... » | I bought my dress yesterday.MNG!! Mainstream man..... » | aih.....sien.everyone is so busy you know...but i ... » |   » | hmm..mike showed amanda the badge i gave him, what... » | what the hell..........i really duwan to be like t... »

hey hey....... Hm called me...missed her so much, but she's always that busy.. even she's here in KL. She is going to study medcine!! woo hoo!!
 
cheers for her x10
 
hm is such a amazing lady, she's my hero, although she shoot me all the time, but still i love her lots.
 
Struggling with my international relations. Sam said that dress looks good on me. ask me to wear it without...listen here WITHOUT a shawl. and take a clutch.. -_-...Its a damn sien day.