#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: HarryPotter101

« Home | Tiramisu High. » | To all the mothers and potential mothers » | Things to do and those that I did. » | You know I'm no good. » | Read my VisualDNA™ Get your own VisualDNA™ » | me and ogilvy. » | Problems arised. » | On this rainy day. » | Its true, that the best are always saved for last. » | Hola! »

HarryPotter101

Before the last book comes out, I am going to finish up all the previous 6 books that I have missed.
Oh, by the way, did I tell you that I got a box set for book 1 to 6 and I recieved it today?
And I preordered the latest one already.

Wow..I never imagine life after education would be that way. ^^

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts