#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble: Problems arised.

« Home | On this rainy day. » | Its true, that the best are always saved for last. » | Hola! » | Pop! Goes my heart. » | Heartfelt condolences to Virginia Tech. » | A New Day, A New Life. » | What I am feeling » | ads, flyer and brochures. » | 7 Posts to go. » | Let me die please. »

Problems arised.

Now. I gotta get a new housemate.


I love my camper shoes, however it kinda gives me blisters.


I would still like to stick my ass around in school, but I really gotta get a job that allows me to stay back in NY.


Damn. I never knew growing old could be THAT hard.

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts