#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Yeah Baby. » | In the mood for love. » | Early Christmas Dinner. » | I have 4 finals this week. » | Try not to miss me too much. » | F*ckness. » | an early little present for christmas » | Black Friday. Happy Day. » | This worth more than a million. » | Little things to ramble about. »

I. AM. HUNGRY.
SO. HUNGRY. THAT. I. CAN. EAT. THE. ENTIRE. MCDONALD. CHAIN.

ラベル:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You still on that crazy diet girl??? Come on lah, actually you're fan tong riiiight!!
Just eat some rice! Eat it! Eat it!

haha, i think rice is better then md as well =)

コメントを投稿

About the Rambler

  • I'm Ding
  • From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • The epitome of outstandingly mediocre.
My Full Profile

Previous posts