#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Me feeling funny with Adam around me.. Everything ... » | Feel like blogging outta sudden...I felt terribly ... » | » | really bored..just want to tell you guys whats for... » | Adam chilling in the newly furnished living room.  » | Some kids are really lucky.They get whatever they ... » | Sometimes, the loyal cells working in your body st... » | hyperthyriodism, 確認します  -。-''この病気をいつまでも私に沿っていく。おもし... » | 結局,hyperthyriodism となる。私に愕然とする。薬おいつまでも飲んでするために制御する... » | hmm..there's this project for my advertising class... »

I had a good dinner today, a coleslaw to start with and a chocolate fudge devil cake to end. Bliss.

I bought a window insulation kit...Yeah and it really works..hehehe.my house is warm already!! which is good.. Thanks 3M!!

let me see...oh yeah...Mozarella sticks for supper..I am always hungry..shit..