#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | I stole this Van Gogh starry nite from MoMA!!! shi... » | Hmm...just went to friendster and flip through the... » | Oh...it turns out to be a not so good day after al... » | adam on my pillow...grinning...he's always grinnin... » | You know what....some people are born cheap , and ... » | Yay...I am safe and sound back in Buffalo....back ... » | Hmm...quitted my job...and going back this thursda... » | or this combination, the shirt with the geometrica... » | tell me which one is better...this shirt and the g... » | This is the box of HS's shirt.  »

アイーポヅナノ が大変ほしいですね!!でも金がない。。残念。。
恋人とかねがない。。
shoot.
there's class tonite
shit.
a quiz tommorow.
damn.
a problem set due wednesday.
fuck.
period is still around after like 10 days.
bloody.
what kinda life is this.
i am complaining.