#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | This is Baltimore, in Maryland..This land is named... » | Sun setting in Washington DC.. a view from the Tho... » | This is where Bush stays.  » | this is statue of liberty, the gift from france to... » | This is almost the entire view of New York's downt... » | this is the falls.....the legendary niagara falls ... » | Hey, have taken a bite of the famous Big Apple..Ne... » | I bought myself a polaroid and some film..very ve... » | this is me..pondering..  » | hahaa.just found this pic in my pc....this is me a... »

Well, first day of my pathetic job, the boss doesn't like my outfit, especially my freaking shoes. So he sent me back and ask me to change my outfit and go back tommorow..and he asked me not to waste his time if i am fooling around..I AM NOT..Bloody cantonese people....Think your restaurant in Zagat survey then freaking good aa...Better don't be so lansi er....(even the waitresses there are lansi, as if the restaurant are owned by them)..Blek...I will work for the sake of the money...JUST THE MONEY...see who's more lansi..