#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Well....firstly i got myself some rash that doesn'... » | Watched "All About Lily Chou-Chou" yesterday.....t... » | bloody hell.......want me to ffk with my fren agai... » | erm......nothing much to write...because nothing m... » | Went to pcfair just now.......the prices makes you... » | You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire un... » | I am bloody pissed by the irresponsible shop that ... » | But the show wouldn't be that nice if the guy is n... » | love letter......such a nice book ...and made into... » | erm......i cleared all my stuff today.... all dump... »

hey....i kinda look like this when i was younger...damn bald forehead with really short bangs.....anyway.....this looks like a girl in the mood for some affection. hehe =) Posted by Hello