#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | erm......nothing much to write...because nothing m... » | Went to pcfair just now.......the prices makes you... » | You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire un... » | I am bloody pissed by the irresponsible shop that ... » | But the show wouldn't be that nice if the guy is n... » | love letter......such a nice book ...and made into... » | erm......i cleared all my stuff today.... all dump... » | this is funny..enlarge by clicking the picture. » | This is the guy who took the picture of the stray ... » | Peggy, me , Elaine and Sam....went for sushi and a... »

bloody hell.......want me to ffk with my fren again....i have already set an appointment like last week.....and now i need to cancel it because of a outa sudden come out from no where trip to my dad's estate and let my fren worried about the model that he need tommorow....YER!! you tell me how la?? Go to the estate with my parents or go to the class with my fren but get scolding and maybe get grounded for the next whole week? aih.....shitness.....torn between the choices..
bloody..why is my family so spontaneous one......shitness boar...