#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Went to pcfair just now.......the prices makes you... » | You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire un... » | I am bloody pissed by the irresponsible shop that ... » | But the show wouldn't be that nice if the guy is n... » | love letter......such a nice book ...and made into... » | erm......i cleared all my stuff today.... all dump... » | this is funny..enlarge by clicking the picture. » | This is the guy who took the picture of the stray ... » | Peggy, me , Elaine and Sam....went for sushi and a... » | This is Samantha......trying to do a pole dance wi... »

erm......nothing much to write...because nothing much happening happened. I wish someone get me a watch that show time of two places....i don't want those digital ones.....yer... quite lonely when my brother is not around..chin wah is probably in the plane right now...another three weeks its my turn wei....Aih.....kinda sad leaving this place..