#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Watched "All About Lily Chou-Chou" yesterday.....t... » | bloody hell.......want me to ffk with my fren agai... » | erm......nothing much to write...because nothing m... » | Went to pcfair just now.......the prices makes you... » | You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire un... » | I am bloody pissed by the irresponsible shop that ... » | But the show wouldn't be that nice if the guy is n... » | love letter......such a nice book ...and made into... » | erm......i cleared all my stuff today.... all dump... » | this is funny..enlarge by clicking the picture. »

Well....firstly i got myself some rash that doesn't itch and looks like sunburn from that body mist i tried in body shop yesterday...(what the hell)..but this doesn't matter...

Yesterday i went to watch phantom of the opera, my first time getting to finish the story, never tried reading the book ever.Its a sad story, however, I love the story because of phantom. And from the story i get to know how selfish people can be for love. I am not saying that phantom is selfish. I am trying to point out that this Christine girl is a bitch wei....if i were her , i would choose phantom..well, it is a saddening yet happening show.

Anyway, after watching this phantom show ..i had a really weird dream. I dreamt that i went to prom with Shin Yoong (for the readers information, Shin Yoong use to be after me for some time during secondary school days and he isn't that cute and he never try giving up)well, i went to prom with him, and we had a weird relationship, we were a couple, but in that dream (and even in real life) i am really sure that i don't like him at all , but he's like an angel beside me all the time, protecting me..erm...I dunno what that dream is trying to tell me....Maybe its trying to tell me that Christine is not a bitch. But i still think she is, no matter what.

I am going out too much these few days, and i don't think my dad likes it...and this morning he started throwing tantrum for small reasons....Aih....disfunctional family..But anyway, it is better than those family in City of God.

Weird day...Hope my rash will go away.