#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | quite syok wei.......having broadband at home........ » | and this one is particularly interesting...  » | this one also  » | these are the few of the interesting ABSOLUT VODKA... » | Basically these are my personality except a few...... » | It seemed like the stupid network is okie....and t... » | hmm....hope that this blog doesn't go wrong again.... » | shit.........i posted like so much, putting all th... » | wat the hell.....the stupid computer erase off my ... » | Ha... I have something to say: Mom wanted me to t... »

i am feeling extremely weird today....seems like i got a lot of stuff to do....but then i am relaxing like dunno what...it rains like hell outside...But all my drafts are going on well.....WHAT THE SHIT I AM TALKING ABOUT?? Something's really wrong with me....shitness...?!!