#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | We went to eat dim sum this morning in Jalan Ipoh.... » | Happy Birthday, Chin Wah!! Hope you'll be happy fo... » | A Singaporean was on holiday in Malaysia. He was h... » | Yi Shen kinda upset about the pic i post.....but i... » | weird huh........how come they keep on showing 150... » | This guy is cool... (Yi Shen ..saying you aa!!) Se... » | Hm.... today i found out a philosophy in life, whi... » | Don't mess with women... haha Female Logic A marr... » | I still find each day too short for all the though... » | I GOT ACCEPTED!!!! AHAHAHHA!!! HAHAHAH!!! AHAHHA!!... »

Ha... I have something to say:

Mom wanted me to take public transport at first because she want me to suffer and learn to grow up.. little did she know that i, from being helpless to hopeless, and now kinda like taking public transport in some way...not to mention 41 buses....( AW! I HATE 41 BUSES, I ALWAYS MISS THAT BUS, or if not I NEED TO WAIT UNTIL MY SHIT COME OUT ONLY THE BUS COMES) Putra and KTM is a very good way to travel i think...i still hate buses..THE BUSES IN MALAYSIA ARE ALL STUPID.ya stupid...f*ckingly stupid...pk-ing stupid...his mother -ing stupid..d*ao-ing stupid..shoe-ing(translate to cantonese)...lj-ing stupid..大変嫌い!

(*take note: not refering to the drivers, i only got prejudice towards the service)

hm...i wonder if i will miss bak kut teh when i go over to the states...

They were discussing about me going to US...they say i should go work part time and send money back so that they can all use the money to buy ticket to go visit me...HAHAHA... If i were that rich, i would...really...hehehe..おもしろい...