#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | shit.........i posted like so much, putting all th... » | wat the hell.....the stupid computer erase off my ... » | Ha... I have something to say: Mom wanted me to t... » | We went to eat dim sum this morning in Jalan Ipoh.... » | Happy Birthday, Chin Wah!! Hope you'll be happy fo... » | A Singaporean was on holiday in Malaysia. He was h... » | Yi Shen kinda upset about the pic i post.....but i... » | weird huh........how come they keep on showing 150... » | This guy is cool... (Yi Shen ..saying you aa!!) Se... » | Hm.... today i found out a philosophy in life, whi... »

hmm....hope that this blog doesn't go wrong again...i was writing something about patriotism yesterday (PATRIOTISM ISN"T STUPID!! ITS ABOUT THE LOVE FOR THE COUNTRY, NOT THE SYSTEM IN THE COUNTRY!! I HATE MALAYSIANS TELLING ME THAT THEY WANT TO CHANGE NATIONALITY!! TRAITORS!!)...then i wrote a little bit on me liking to take trains and how much i hate taking buses especially 41 buses (STUPID 41 BUS...F*-ing bus...%^&*&$^~!) ... then i wrote how i am going to miss bak kut teh when i go over to the states....(I WILL SO GOD DAMN MISS IT).. Well i think that's about yesterday that you guys missed....

Today i decided that i'll sometimes hate taking trains because you tend to see beautiful people and seeing beautiful people in the morning makes you feel ugly which will lead to a shitty day after that..but this kind of negative feeling is not so good...Yi Shen i know what you want to say...you'll ask me to go jogging and keep myself fit again...WTH...

Something 大変すごいhappened today....I GOT ACCEPTED BY OHIO STATE UNI!!! which is like so outta the question... maybe they like my essay introducing myself with a characteristic like my country, MALAYSIA!!...( hahaha...you see patriotism pays you back well ^^ I am proud to be a part of the not so wonderful malaysian culture..) Now there's a dillema here....dad might want me to study in ohio which if i go , i'll end up cold and lonely there.. 残念....T-T

Hey tribers....do you still remember last time i said that if i get into YALE you gotta marry me?? ahahha...i never forget that...i'll go there during my masters...^^...and you gotta keep your promise...MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

I am terribly sorry over what i have done to my dad this morning...hmm.....speaking having the fingers got squashed by doors...its really painful..SORRY SORRY x 10000