#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | We went to eat dim sum this morning in Jalan Ipoh.... » | Happy Birthday, Chin Wah!! Hope you'll be happy fo... » | A Singaporean was on holiday in Malaysia. He was h... » | Yi Shen kinda upset about the pic i post.....but i... » | weird huh........how come they keep on showing 150... » | This guy is cool... (Yi Shen ..saying you aa!!) Se... » | Hm.... today i found out a philosophy in life, whi... » | Don't mess with women... haha Female Logic A marr... » | I still find each day too short for all the though... » | I GOT ACCEPTED!!!! AHAHAHHA!!! HAHAHAH!!! AHAHHA!!... »

wat the hell.....the stupid computer erase off my blog.. let me try to put all the pieces of mind into proper sentences again..

I got something to say:

Mom actually make me take public transport so that i'll suffer and i'll grow up in all these so-called hardships. Well, about all these transport,little did she know that I, from hopeless become helpless, become kinda in love with the public transport...exclude buses please!! (41 buses drives me crazy, i either miss the bus all the time, or I GOT TO WAIT TILL MY SHIT COME OUT only the bus comes) The trains are cool..(deduct the once in a while technical problems)...all the buses are stupid!! ya..stupid..f*ckingly stupid...lj-ing stupid...pk-ing stupid...wth -ing stupid...糞いるばが...

I wonder if i will miss bak kut teh when i go over to the states.

My family was discussing about me going to the states...they say i should take a part time job there then send money back to them so that the whole family(including my auntys and uncles and cousins) can use the money i send back to buy flight ticket to go visit me..AHAHHAA...they are so very おもしろい..=D..but if i am able to, i would..

another thing i want to say : PATRIOTISM ISN'T SOMETHING STUPID.
I think it's deep down from your heart, it's either a yes or a no...but those who are not f*-ing patriotic shouldn't criticize those who are patriotic STUPID..I mean if you are born in a shitty country,lets say, afghanistan and you are not patriotic i can understand.. but being born to a nice country like Malaysia (although i know some parts of the system is shitty, but system is nothing to do with the country) I really couldn't understand why people tend to criticize it and tend to show favor in a small country like Singapore or maybe a country with terrible discrimination like Australia..shikes...I hate those people telling me that i don't like Malaysia, i want get some other country's nationality, Malaysia system is shitty, look at blah blah blah... NEVER COMPARE!!!! You are born in this country, and you ought to show some respect to it..

For me being born in this country is the best thing that happened to me. I don't have the right to say that i am patriotic, but i am sure enough to say that i am really proud being a member in the interesting Malaysian culture. hehehe....Shoot me if you can, but i really do like Malaysia.