#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | Don't mess with women... haha Female Logic A marr... » | I still find each day too short for all the though... » | I GOT ACCEPTED!!!! AHAHAHHA!!! HAHAHAH!!! AHAHHA!!... » | A new title for my blog...some comments please..hm... » | Ahahaha.......apparently it's something wrong with... » | ZANNEN!!! all my pictures through imageark is all ... » | AhahahahaHHAHaha....I AM THE HEIRESS TO THE 1 ACRE... » | Mother they all went to look at the land near Tapa... » | Adrian said that his car got fucked. He wished he ... » | Well, i got my punishment for being such a big mou... »

Hm.... today i found out a philosophy in life, which is: Sometimes someone that you think can turn you on all the time might be a total turn off after sometime . It is just the little trick that your mind plays on you. Maybe that someone is a turn off after all. ahahahahah ^^ any comments?? So never put high hopes on illusions, most of them are not real.