#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | You must remember this A kiss is still a kiss A si... » | i got soo many cats...i feed them like everyday an... » | This is "my" cat sleeping...ehehehhe...cute huh..  » | Damn ... i tried so hard to figure out how to put ... » | this is one of my "all time favourite" ads..hehehe... » | i am feeling extremely weird today....seems like i... » | quite syok wei.......having broadband at home........ » | and this one is particularly interesting...  » | this one also  » | these are the few of the interesting ABSOLUT VODKA... »

Went out with June for that sushi buffet just now...Mei Yee joint us later...shitnessly full...aih..i really prefer mom's cooking...-.- .. Came back mom was cooking some really nice food...heart want to eat but body cannot eat liao... and i saw my two cats lying on the road outside...they seemed like having some chat. Wonder what they are saying..Maybe they're planning to shit on my mom's car again.

Jia Kai sent me a mail and said that eversince he met me, i haunt him like forever....its kinda nice to listen to these kind of things sometimes...coz its really flattering.I kinda worried about him. I think sometimes he's keeping too much stuff to himself already, or maybe his parents giving him pressure. Poor baby...