#image { position: relative; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 800px; height: 600px; Me Love To Ramble

« Home | hmm.....actually kinda forget what i want to write... » | This thing is so amazing....i mean i feel magical ... » | this is a mickey drawn by Marilyn Manson..kinda lo... » | this is cool...Winnie sent it to me....what do you... » | i always feel happy and heavenly when i have my Ti... » | Our society is sick...sick because we can see war ... » | There's a someone that i longing to seeI hope that... » | I am trying to apply what Bruce taught me yesterda... » | WISH I WERE DEAD EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE ME... » | This is me.just woke up from my nap after reading ... »

i remember what i want to say already...... I know how to make the perfect steam egg..... Chawanmushi !!!! It's soft and nice , just the way everyone likes it ^^ ahaha... I must learn to cook well..need to get a new phone..